Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dude, where's my car?!

Trying to find a parking spot at my apartment complex can be a bit tricky depending on what time of day it is. If there is a spot available in the small parking lot in front of my apartment I will park there. Otherwise I will park in my assigned garage, which happens to be a bit of a walk away. Not too convenient, but hey, at least I know I will always have one place to park. So yesterday morning as I left for work I started to walk to my garage. When I got there I could not find the garage door opener in my purse no matter how much I searched. This could mean one of two things:

  1. I had accidentally left the opener in my room
  2. I had not parked in the garage the night before as previously thought

I realized that I had not parked my car in there so I trudged back to the lot in front of my apartment. When I got to the spot where I thought I had parked my car, it was not there. Dude, where's my car?! Then it hit me, Oh yeah I parked in the lot over by the mail boxes because there was a spot available last night. I headed over to that lot and there was my car, patiently waiting for me to find it like some hide-and-seek game. I suppose I need to leave notes for myself as to where I parked my car or just try harder to remember. Usually I'm not this absent minded but everyone has their weak moments, right?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheryl...like, a night full of like drunken debauchery will make your memory like fuzzy the next morning...
Your friend,

Brit