Friday, September 28, 2007

Pinkberry

So I met up with a good friend for dinner tonight and we went to PF Changs. We had some yummy chicken lettuce wraps, sweet & sour chicken and beef with broccoli. Afterward we met up with her husband and decided to go to Pinkberry for dessert. I had recently heard about this place from my sister or sister-in-law, I can't remember which, and figured now would be as good a time to try it as any. WOW! It was good, in so many ways. It is frozen yogurt but in a simple, clean way. You can add fresh fruit like mango, strawberries, banana, kiwi, raspberries to it, or go the cereal route and add Cap n' Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, Coco Pebbles or various other toppings. The taste is delicious and the nutritional value is spectacular. Check it out and try some if you can.
After the frozen yogurt from heaven, we went and got a 5 minute chiropractic/back massage from a lady who works one of those booths. A second time tonight I was in heaven. It felt so good, especially after the exhausting 3 days I have had. I even signed up to go into the office on Tuesday to get a re-adjustment and massage. I have never been to a chiropractor so we'll see how it goes.

0 comments: