Friday, October 19, 2007

Jimmy Eat World

Being a fan of Jimmy Eat World I decided to buy tickets to their concert when I saw it listed in the paper. So Tuesday night my roommate and myself made our way to LA for the concert. But first, a few things that took place before the concert:

  1. the parking attendant guy was very hard to understand and quite confusing as he would point for me to park over by the red Jeep, but then try to get in my car and do it for me.

  2. the pizza restaurant we ate at that was owned, managed, served, bussed and frequented by nothing but Asians. Nothing wrong with Asians, I love them and love traveling to their countries, but pizza is not exactly what I consider Asian cuisine. It was good nonetheless.

  3. the mirror that I surprisingly saw my face in as I sat down on the toilet seat at said pizza restaurant. Why is a mirror on the back of bathroom stall? I don't know, but regardless, it was there.
The concert was at the Wiltern and we got there at the perfect time. The warm-up band was already done and J.E.W. took to the stage just as we were coming up the stairs from the restroom. We found some good seats off to the side with an unobstructed view of the stage. The concert was pretty good, but I will admit I found them to be lacking while live. Let's just say it wasn't the BEST concert I've ever been to.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo jealous!! I'm on a JEW kick right now... and my friend just bought their new CD. Pretty good from what i've heard...