Saturday, October 27, 2007

Furnished Apartment

I was recenlty looking back over my posts and realized that I had posted pictures of my apartment when I first moved in but have not yet posted any since furnishing it, almost 2 months ago. So here you go.....


I plan on taking down the hanging lanterns once I get my black and white photos framed in silver and posted over the bed



I have a large map of the world I need to get framed and hung over the couch

I have bright colored place settings for decoration but was too lazy to put them out for the shot

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom buys lots of stuff for you.

Cheryl & Kyle said...

My mom, or dad, bought none of it for me. I bought it all with my hard earned money. And it's all paid for.

Anna said...

It looks great! Good job on the deco. Oh and do you really own that many clothes?!? I am so jealous!

Julie said...

Your apartment looks so nice! I love it!

Ali said...

You are light years beyond our furniture status. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Your apartment is GORGEOUS- I especially LOVE your room, what a peaceful place to sleep! You are talented... :) Erika Q.

Valerie Housley said...

Ohh Cheryl I love it. Clean, simple and elegant! I love it...I'm a big fan! This is Val Fink from Nauvoo...hope to stay in touch! (Http://thehousleyfamily.blogspot.com)