Thursday, March 27, 2008

Snowboarding

This past Saturday we packed up and headed up the mountain to Bear Mountain where we went snowboarding with my brother, his girlfriend, my sister and her boyfriend. They rode the chairlift all the way to the top while Kyle and I headed over to the bunny slope, seeing that it was Kyle's first time ever. I must say that the first 20 minutes were not pretty with Kyle falling every 3 feet. But that is to be expected the first time most people go. I clearly remember my first time and am amazed that I even attempted it again seeing how miserable I was and how hard it was.

Seeing that I had to go to the bathroom and Kyle asked me to LEAVE, I left him to his own devices for about 15 minutes. When I came back he said,"Let's go on the chairlift." I questioned him but he was determined. He then proceeded to impress the heck out of me as he made his way down the hill falling only 3 times.

My sister joined us for our second trip down the hill where Kyle made it all the way to the bottom before falling only once. I could not believe how quickly he picked it up and am grateful that we now have another activity we can do together.


4 comments:

AnnEE said...

You guys are a REALLY cute couple. Seriously.

Emily Kikuchi said...

I'm jealous you have snow that close! Looks so fun!

Gabriella said...

You guys do such fun stuff, and I agree your a very cute couple. So when is the big day?

AnnEE said...

Don't think I didn't notice that little comment on that last e-mail. Maybe I'll call you soon to get all of the details!