Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jackhammers

So yesterday I had to go to an extremely boring BTSA (Beginning Teacher Support and Assessment) meeting about helping ELL (English Language Learner) students, but two funny things happened that made the day entertaining.

  1. They are remodeling the building where the meeting was held and just happened to be working on the 4th floor bathrooms which happened to be directly over our meeting. This meant that for the about 20 minutes they were jackhammering the floor tiles making it absolutely impossible to hear our presenter who was standing 10 feet away and using a microphone. Good thing I don't get headaches easily.
  2. For lunch I went and got tacos and Horchata. As I was getting out of my car the Horchata spilled out of the bottom of the Styrofoam cup because the mail keys I keep in the cup holder had punctured through it. Good thing Kyle details cars and was able to clean up my mess.

1 comments:

AnnEE said...

You are so cute. Both of those things I wouldn't really consider "funny", which is why I love you so much. You are bueno.