Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sea World


A coworker of mine had 3 free tickets to Sea World which expired Saturday, so guess where we went. Kyle's brother Cody was planning on coming with us but then had a work training meeting come up, which turned out to be a good thing because I got a call from my good friend Anne Hazen Lee, saying she was in San Diego area for the week. I couldn't be happier to see her and little man HAL while we spent the day at Sea World. Her 5 year old niece, Payton, joined us and was the best behaved girl I have ever met, and cute to boot. HAL behaved great as well and we all had a wonderful time.

3 comments:

Gabriella said...

How fun! I love Sea World, and Anne, and HAL, I'm jealous. I'm glad you guys had a great time.

AnnEE said...

Thanks a million times over! Sea World with you was my favorite part of the trip! You are the best! I need your address, my dear. Will you e-mail it to me?

Hazen5 said...

Cheryl, It's Anne's sister in law and Payton's mother here, I just wanted to thank you for the Sea World ticket for Payton! She had such a great time. I appreciate how kind you were to here, she really seemed to warm up to you very fast! Thanks, Rachel