Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Busy But Bored

We left Idaho Sunday after a family dinner and made it down to American Fork to visit my other grandma, before stopping in Fillmore for the night. Since getting home Monday night I have been attempting to attack the ever growing pile of mail that has accumulated over the past month, and am having some success in cleaning and organizing my room. Nothing much exciting happening compared to what I was doing in Costa Rica or Idaho, just trying to get things ready for Girls Camp, which is in 1 1/2 weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister Lauritzen!!!! It's Emily and I am SO excited I found your blog from Blinx's blog! I love reading all the fun things going on in your life and you look great! Aloha!

Emily

Cheryl & Kyle said...

Yeah Emily! So how is Hawaii treating you and Travis?