Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Meetings, meetings, meetings

I wish I could write that I've been busy with exciting adventures for the past couple of days, but that is not the case. I have been busy with a ton of meetings for girls camp, which is coming dangerously soon. Other than meetings, I have been going to the gym everyday, which I am quite proud of. Not only am I going to the gym but I feel as though I am getting in some very effective workouts. So I guess this post would be considered the non-adventure aspect of my title. My adventures come in spurts. Better every once in awhile than never at all, right?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, I have enjoyed reading your blog . You have had an interesting summer what with Costa Rica, and especially coming up to
Burley!. We surely enjoyed having you here for the reunion. Keep up your good work, and I hope girls camp is wonderful.