Saturday, August 4, 2007

Dodger Game

So Thursday night I had the opportunity to go to a Dodger game. My good friend Cindy is an avid Dodger fan and goes to about 2 games a week. When I got to Dodger Stadium I found out that they were playing the Giants and that Barry Bonds was playing. He is 1 home run shy of matching the home run record of Hank Aaron. I also found out that he was born in Riverside, California, my hometown. With the score 3-0 in favor of the Giants for most of the evening, the Dodgers did have ample opportunity to catch up when they had bases loaded a total of 3 different times. They were never able to capitalize and lost the game 2-4.


2 comments:

AnnEE said...

Hello Beautiful! I need your address. I'm having a baby shower, and while I know you don't live in the state, I would like you to receive an invite to know that you are both loved and thought of!!! email me asap! annehazen@hotmail.com. I love you!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Oh my gosh, my friend Sarah from Salt Lake was at that same game. Weird.