Saturday, August 11, 2007

Paper Brides

So this morning I attended a bridal shower for a friend I know from BYU who lives in Glendora. We had a fabulous brunch, opened some boring gifts full of dish towels and measuring cups and also a few scandalous and fun gifts, and played those silly bridal shower games. You know, the ones where you have to design a bridal gown out of toilet paper. New, not used, mind you. This is the lovely bride-to-be in our very own creation.

Just an information note: when Mr. Right does come and sweep me off my feet and I decide to settle down, I believe that bridal shower gifts should be for the bride, not the house. Kitchenware and bath towels should be saved for the reception. Whereas fun, flirty and frilly items are best to receive at said bridal shower.

0 comments: