Friday, February 8, 2008

Misinformed

I don't want to say that I lied to you yesterday about blogging right after work, because I had every intention of coming home and doing just that, but then life happened. This is the second time in 2 weeks that my car has been into the dealership to be serviced, one thing leading to another and frankly I'm all out of money. So after having a little cry in my loaner car, must be the menstual hormones because I usually never cry, I decided I needed a distraction by going to Disneyland. We got down there around 8:10 and to complete my luck for the day it closed at 8pm. So onto Plan B. We had passed Camelot, a mini amusemant center, on the drive down so that is where we played two rounds of miniture golf and I lost by 2 strokes. Seeing that I lost the bet I now have to buy Kyle a CD.

6 comments:

AnnEE said...

What kind of car do you have? That's stinky that it's breaking down on you!! I look forward to your next entry!

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Hey, it's about time you blog another adventure! ;) Sounds like this wasn't a very fun one...bummer!

Anonymous said...

Amusement Parks are kind of like drugs for you Mitt followers. Love ya...
the Huck

HILL HESS said...

I think finding Disney closed would have forced me into a nervous breakdown at that point! JK. Love you- I hate car problems!

Gabriella said...

Bummer, when it rains it pours! I hate that.

Emily Kikuchi said...

Sorry about your car and Disneyland! I HEART THE LAND SO MUCH! I am jealous you live so close and have a pass!