Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dumont Dunes

Many of you asked, nay begged, to see pictures of Kyle. So, without further ado.....


Don't think that I have been ignoring your requests or dismissing them, its just that I haven't had the time or access to internet. Friday I took off early from work and we headed north on the 15 to an unknown place to me called Dumont Dunes, it is 30 minutes NW of Baker. Just think of Glamis, but much smaller and fewer white trash people. After settling in a bit we were off where I got my lessons in riding. It was more of a refresher course seeing that I have riden quads in Costa Rica and Hawaii, and even took a motorcyle class while at BYU, but never have I riden on sand. I will have you know that I did quite well, and Kyle was tremendously impressed. We were there until Monday just before noon and I had a great time.

6 comments:

AnnEE said...

He is very cute, and you two look good together. Now, next question: How long have you been dating?

Cheryl & Kyle said...

Thank you Anne. We have been going on dates for 4 weeks and officially dating for a week.

Anna said...

Cheryl, that is awesome!! He is really cute. You guys look great together.

Teresa Whitehead said...

Wahoo Cheryl! Thanks for posting the pictures--I wanted to beg earlier but exercised GREAT RESTRAINT & didn't say anything. Glad others spoke up for me. :-)

Brookie said...

Thank you!! LOL!
And Cheryl let me just say how freaking GORGEOUS you are! :D
Infinite x's and o's

Amy-Alisa said...

You guys look cozy.