Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Note Worthy

So I have two incidents that happened to me today that I believe are note worthy to blog about, at least somewhat funny.

  1. I went swimming for 30 minutes at the gym today. That is note worthy in and of itself but not my story. After I got out of the pool and showered I was trying to discreetly change in the corner of the locker room. I was almost done when an old Asian lady comes to the locker right next to mine and starts changing out of her swimsuit, saggy body right in front of my face in all its glory. This sweet old lady had no inhibitions.
  2. Went to do some less active visits with the other branch missionary and couldn't remember the exact house. Picked which one we thought was correct and proceeded to knock on the door, ring the bell and even peek through the window when a man in his 40's answered the door in a robe giving us the evil eye. We said, "sorry, we think we have the wrong house." Crusty eyed man responded, "yes, I think you do too." We asked where the Garcia's lived, he pointed next door and we ran off his porch laughing the whole way.

0 comments: