Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Guess what I have?....

Having lived in So Cal my entire childhood life, ages 0-18,  I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have been to Disneyland.  But all of that is about to change.  We went Monday evening and for some crazy reason ended up buying annual passes.  So now if I'm in the area of Anaheim and have an itching to go to the most Magical Place on Earth, I can.  

My mom and dad in the second  row enjoying Space Mountain

Me in front of all the Christmas decorations on Main Street


3 comments:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

You have an annual pass now??? My entire family is in a state of depression because every year we go at Christmas and we didn't this year. i am so so so jealous.

Hillary Hess said...

Jealous, jealous! I'm itching to go back!

Hillary Hess said...

Jealous, jealous! I'm itching to go back!