Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weekend in Utah

This past weekend Kyle and I took a quick drive up to Utah where we attended a wedding, visited with mission companions, friends and family, and had a smashing good time with Grandma.

BYU Freshman Friends for Life
Hillary, Amy, Steff (the bride and Joe her husband) and Cheryl
Kyle and Cheryl smokin' hot at the wedding

Kyle and Cheryl at Utah Lake in front of Mt Timpanogos
Kyle and Cheryl near Mt Timp
Nauvoo buddies
Anne, Stephanie, Cheryl & Ali
Grandma Lauritzen and Cheryl


Sorry to those I was not able to visit with. It was a jam packed weekend and we never made it to SLC.

2 comments:

Amy-Alisa said...

I look like I'm about to sneeze in that picture! Sorry for a shadowy picture of you guys, you were smoking hot. I give Kyle a big thumbs up, not that you need my approval in the least.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Okay, weird, I haven't seen your friend Stephanie in forever. Good job staying in touch with people. Yay for her getting hitched.