Sunday, June 15, 2008

Batting Cages and Bumper Cars

Friday night Kyle surprised me by taking me to Scandia for a little batting cage and bumper car action. We only bought 75 pitches which went quickly but we had fun nonetheless.

I'm pretty decent at switch hitting
We were the first in line for the bumper cars so naturally I took the first car. Kyle was in the second car and some funny 10 year old boys took the ones following along with a string of other little kids. As the race started and I led the pack it became apparent that my car was a bit on the slow side as Kyle kept bumping me from behind even though I had the pedal all the way down the entire time. So what did I do? I kept everyone behind me with my great swerving skills laughing the entire 10 laps that they wanted to pass my little car that couldn't but weren't able to pass me. Seriously, I was laughing my head off at myself.

0 comments: