Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bowling

Last night Kyle, his brother, Cody, and I went bowling. The bet was that the loser had to buy pizza and I for sure thought I would be picking up the tab because I'm only okay at bowling. But somehow I came out victorious and surprised even myself. We played 3 games within 1 hour and my total for the three games was 416, with my last game high score being a 178. 178!!!! My previous high score was a 148 or something like that. My scores are in line with the W for my nickname Whoa Whoa, my youngest brother couldn't say Cheryl when he was small and Whoa Whoa was his interpretation. I still can't believe I got a 178!

2 comments:

AnnEE said...

That's amazing! I think my all-time high was 120 or something. WOW!

Amy-Alisa said...

Not too shabby there, Whoa Whoa. Maybe there is a double meaning in your nickname?