Friday, May 30, 2008

Raquet Time

My reign as racquetball champion has sadly come to an end. Kyle and I enjoy playing racquetball and usually get in 1 if not 2 games a month. Every time we have played for the past 4 months I have won each and every time, much to the upset and frustration of Kyle. But my undefeated record came to a close this past Monday night as Kyle squeezed out a 16-14 victory on the 3rd game, taking 2 of 3 games.
At the start of the second game Kyle went for a ball that was a bit close to the wall and ended up smacking the racquet pretty hard, which caused it to crack the frame. The integrity of the racquet was gone so he decided to finish it off and the picture above is the end result. We made a quick run to the local Wal-Mart to pick up a new racquet and then finished off the last two games. Maybe that is why Kyle beat me...he has a new racquet.

0 comments: