Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Utah Here I Come

Yep, that's right. I'll be making a very quick visit to the state of Utah. On Saturday June 7 a friend of mine from early years BYU will be getting married. Kyle and I are driving up Friday June 6 and should arrive in Utah County around 5 pm, if not sooner. The wedding is Saturday morning, we will spend the night again Saturday and then drive home Sunday around noon.

So.... I would love to see many of you and catch up, seeing that it has been a little while for me. If we could get Nauvoo people in one location at one time that would fabulous. Let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, i'm busy. gotta wash my hair. sorry.

uncle b.

HILL HESS said...

I can't wait!! :)

Anonymous said...

Give me a call if you can fit us into your busy schedule- we'd love to meet up!