Wednesday, May 28, 2008

K1 Racing

Kyle has been meaning to take me go cart racing for some time now, and last week we finally went to K1 Speed. Due to a birthday party group reserving the regular track we got bumped over to the advanced one, which meant sharper turns and more technical driving skills required. Don't you worry...I crashed into the wall on the 3rd turn....hard. There are sensors throughout the whole course so anytime someone crashes or spins out too badly, all cars stop until the workers can correct it. The second time this happened to me was not my fault. Some punk kid who was racing with us tried to pass Kyle on a turn pushing him into me, which pushed me into the wall. But I got my revenge by bumping Kyle's brother, Cody, into the wall on the second to last turn so that I could squeeze past him and out of last place

0 comments: