Saturday, January 19, 2008

Birthday Time

So yesterday was my birthday and I had a wonderful day. I suppose having to work on my birthday isn't the best, but it wasn't the worst either. At least none of my students tried to hit and punch me like they do to each other and their birthday.

I meet up with two dear friends, Robin and Katrina, for dinner at the delicious Las Campanas. The original restaurant is located at the Mission Inn and is a favorite of mine for the food and the location. But this past summer they built a second restaurant here in Rancho Cucamonga and I had yet to visit it. It has a completely different modern feel to it than the original, but the same yummy food is at both:)




After dinner I had to rush home because I was having a birthday party at my apartment. About 25 people showed up and we had a great time. Thanks to everyone who came!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes, happy birthday to you young cheryl. well done. my gift is in the mail. i was looking at your photos on the right, showing the countries visited in your young life. i'm thinking about 1/2 of them were visited to or from visiting me. thank me later for providing so many opportunites for you to travel.

Hillary Hess said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! SURE LOVE YOU!

Amy-Alisa said...

happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday! I thought about you all that day and have no excuse for not sending you at least an email, except that you know I am horrible about birthdays and lazy. Not a good combination. Looks like you had a blast. 28 is great.