Monday, January 21, 2008

Benji Sighting


So yesterday at church there were some new faces in the crowd. It's not hard to notice new people seeing that there are only 50 or so that show up to my branch every week. Well, after sacrament I found these four new guys standing out in the foyer and decided to introduce myself. I asked if they were new and they said that two of them were possibly moving out this way and would be in the branch so they wanted to check it out first. I asked them their names as I shook hands with them. The first was Rick, then there was JC who was the cutest of the bunch, then Nate and as I got to the last guy I didn't even wait for him to say his name, I just shook his hand and said, "and you are Benji." I thought he had looked familiar earlier but all of a sudden it hit me who he was and it just came out of my mouth. So yes, ladies and gentlemen Benji Schwimmer, winner of season 2 of So You Think You Can Dance was at my branch and I briefly met him. I then sat behind him in Sunday School where he actually commented twice. Hopefully they come back again sometime so I can get better acquainted with his cute friend JC:)

4 comments:

Anna said...

I hope they come back too! And it sounds like you had an awesome birthday! That dessert looks great!

Gabriella said...

After reading this I had a dream about Benji last night, weird!

Anonymous said...

You got to move this geek down your blog. Blog about something else...your latest Relief society lesson, anything, just get this geek off the top of your blog.

The Watson Family said...

I loved Benji! You'll have to let us know if he comes back! Happy Birthday! I am glad it was so fun!