Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tag I'm It

I was tagged about a week ago where I am supposed to disclose 6 facts or habits about myself. Sorry it has taken me so long but here goes...

  1. I love going to the dentist. Really, I do. Who doesn't love having clean teeth?

  2. I hate, nay despise, to cook. But I love, nay enjoy, to clean.

  3. I have a passion for traveling.

  4. I am addicted to chap stick. Bonne Bell Lipsmackers the drug of choice for the past 10 years, but C.O. Bigelow Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine from Bath & Body Works has been introduced to me recently.

  5. I can't stand listening to radio commercials.

  6. I don't like going to bed with dirty feet, so will clean them before hopping into bed.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Thanks Cheryl!!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Okay, I totally knew 2, 6, and especially 4. That is what I remember most about you. Seriously.