Friday, November 9, 2007

Boston!

I'd always wanted to go to Boston and with the recent move of a friend to Beantown, I figured that time had come. So after my fascinating hour long conversation with a Rabbi, I landed at Boston's Logan Airport and was greeted by my good friend Teresa. The activities of the day included, but were not limited to:

Bunker Hill monument on the North side of town, where we found it to be very chilly.



USS Constituntion, also known as "Old Ironsides"

A gorgeous tree full of fall colors.

The Boston Massachusetts Temple

Downtown Boston skyline at night

2 comments:

Anna said...

Once again I am very jealous that you got to go to Boston, I still haven't been. And that you got to see Teresa. How is she doing? It looks like a beautiful place, and I am sure you had an awesome time!!

The Watson Family said...

Cheryl! It looks like you had a blast! I can't imagine how interesting that conversation with the Jewish rabbi...way to go on the pass along card! You ROCK!