Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Ring

After much patience and anxious waiting I finally have my ring!!!! In a previous post I mentioned how we went down to LA's jewelry district to get it. Well, they didn't have exactly what I wanted it, so we designed it and this past week and a half, which has gone by super slow for me, they created it. The call that it was finished finally came and we rushed down there to pick it up. It is so different and unique from anything I have ever seen before and I LOVE IT!! I tend to be non-traditional in some things and this ring is definitely non-traditional.




7 comments:

Matt and Amie said...

Cheryl, I LOVE IT! Your ring is gorgeous! It is so unique. You will love having your ring be different from everyone else's! That is what I wanted, and I love not seeing my ring on everyone else's hand!

Amy-Alisa said...

Ooooo and ahhhh! Very you. I love the square cut (I'm partial to that myself). I love the new ring feel, enjoy it.

Anna said...

Very very cool! I like it a lot. Good job.

Anonymous said...

ohhh girl i love it!! and your boy did goooood!! i used to work in a jewelry store in the university mall and i can tell that the diamond is over 1.0 ct- love your rock:-)

-sarah

glad i found your blog in time for the fun news

Hunsaker said...

completely gorgeous! I just finally got on your blog, and i love it! congrats on the engagement! i'm so so so excited for you! it sounds like he's so great! good luck with all the weddin plans!

Janine

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Wow! That's really pretty. The nice thing is that it won't snag on anything. Congrats!

Natalie and Ryan said...

Congratulations! When is the big date? Your ring is beautiful. -Natalie