Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Civic Duty...to Rock Climb

Get this, I have been a registered voter in California for the past 10 years and never once have I been summoned for Jury Duty, until today. Funny thing is I would love to do Jury Duty and think it is kind of cool.

So, I gladly took the day off of work, drove down to the Superior Court and showed up at my appointed time, with a 95% assurance that I would be excused and not needed again until the next time... and that is why I had a backup plan...rock climbing.

Kyle and I drove out to an indoor rock climbing gym Thresh Hold and had a great, if not exhausting time. We did a few routes up the face with belays and then moved over and did some bouldering, which is free climbing sans rope.

Let me tell you, this is a full body workout and will get you tired quick, especially if you met with your trainer from 5-6 AM at the gym earlier that morning like I did.

Word to the wise, cut your nails before you go because they WILL get jacked up.

5 comments:

AnnEE said...

Erm....you can delete this, but your boobs look fab!

Kyle's a lucky man.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Yes iam

Amy-Alisa said...

Leave it to you Cher, to turn something like jury duty into that first picture of you. Sweet.

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Dude, you have some ripped shoulders... I'm jealous!

Aileen Bluhm said...

Hey there Cheryl it's me, Aileen! Hey, did you know that my in-laws own ThreshHold? It's a pretty cool place, don't you think? How are the wedding plans? Check out my blog at brandonandaileen.blogspot.com