Saturday, October 4, 2008

Chapparel Sale

I was introduced to my first Chaparral sale, an event I'm sure to become familiar with as I join Kyle's family. Chaparral is a large motosport retail store and every year in October they have their end of the season blowout sale where vendors come and get rid of their merchandise from last year to make room for the new season.


At the first vendor's booth where we were looking for a helmet for me I said I did not want a pink helmet. But who knew I would quickly change my mind as we went to the second one and I fell in love with none other than a PINK helmet. It all blossomed from there as I proceeded to get black, gray and pink riding pants, a jersey, gloves and goggles. All this for $155, when normally it would have cost me $650. Now all I need is the quad...


0 comments: