Thursday, March 12, 2009

Updates

Once again I had computer problems, only this time my laptop completely crashed and had to be re-formatted. I am just not having any luck with technology, but hopefully things are all fixed and good to go.

We took our nephew to an indoor inflatable jump place called Pump It Up and had a great time


Cheryl & Kyle snowboarding at Mt High.
It was not fun at all seeing that the snow was more like ice

Kyle and Cheryl at the Mission Inn

A cool picture of my brother Brian.
He is really good, isn't he?

Our new nephew, Kory Tyler
We went hiking in Newport Coast and Kyle ended up falling in this mud and landing
on that cactus you see on the ground. There were needles
in his leg, arm and hand.
The next day we went to the hospital to have a deep one
taken out of his hand.

1 comments:

Cory said...

Thanks for the email- I love ya!
That chair looks pretty sweet at mission inn and Kory is so cute! By the way, tag, you are it!!(blog tag- is that how we play!?)