Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring Break

So many of you are probably wondering what in the world happened to me seeing that I haven't posted in about 3 1/2 weeks. Well I don't really have a good excuse but that 3 weeks ago I had spring break and must still be mentally on it. Plus I haven't really been home much to post.

Spring break was amazing! My mom rented a beach house in beautiful San Clemente where our family stayed for a week. Even Holly and Chase flew out from Texas to spend a couple of days in paradise. We spent a day or two at the beach, a day at the Santa Ana zoo, and other time lounging around the gorgeous house.



Kyle was able to come down Wednesday night and stay until Friday at noon. We tried out the 24 Hour Fitness in Dana Hills, rode our bikes 3 miles and boogie boarded at Calafia Beach.

0 comments: