Wednesday, June 8, 2011

NoHo & Studio City

Seeing that school is out for the summer, one could say I have some free time on my hands.  I have been working out and running a lot, but wanted to do something fun.  I have had this book Walking LA for a few months now and figured I would put it to good use.  So yesterday my mom and I headed down to NoHo (North Hollywood) and Studio City to follow 2 of the walking tours found in the book.


Academy of Television Arts and Sciences



Cheryl with Desi Arnaz and Lucille Ball statues



The Brady Bunch house


A cute stone cottage house



Yummy gelato


2 comments:

Rich and Erin said...

Oh....ANOTHER activity I wasn't invited to. Awesome...love you guys too!

joanlauritzen said...

Perhaps we can plan another walking tour next week and invite Erin and Zeke to meet up with us. Depending on the weather, we might want to do one near the ocean.