Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ezekiel George Psillos

On Wednesday, 2 March 2011, at 5:20pm my sister Erin gave birth to Ezekiel "Zeke" George Psillos who was 7 lbs 10 ounces and 20.5 inches.  I was a bit hesitant to be in the delivery room seeing that they had asked me to take rated G pictures, but I think I handled it like a champ.  Learned a LOT but was glad to see little Zeke come into the world.

Erin longing for her baby


Zeke already striking a pose


The Psillos Family- Rich, Erin & Zeke


Aunt Cheryl


2 comments:

Rich and Erin said...

Thank you for being in the delivery room with us and taking so many amazing photo's! I will cherish these pictures forever!! You did a great job capturing each moment and I love looking at them often! Zeke will love seeing them too when he's older! Thanks for doing exactly what I was hoping you'd do! Love you Sis! Can't wait for you to be the one on the bed pushing out a baby! With no drugs right?? :)

HILL HESS said...

YAY! Congratulations on being an Auntie!