Monday, January 25, 2010

Las Vegas

So this past weekend Kyle surprised me and took me to Las Vegas for my 30th birthday.

He got tickets for Phantom of the Opera, playing at The Venetian

I think Kyle is now in love with gelato, but with good reason. Who can resist?

Cheryl and Kyle at The Grand Canal Shoppes
We made a stop to the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, which is where they tape "Pawn Stars", a TV series on The History Channel. We were even in the shop during taping, so keep an eye out for us, we could be famous:)

Kyle in front of our hotel- New York New York

Cheryl at the M&M Factory Store

Thank you sweet husband for surprising me and make my 30th a great one!!! Of course I don't expect this much spoiling for every birthday.

And no we did not gamble, never have and never will.

1 comments:

HILL HESS said...

I'm so glad you had such a great time! You deserve it.