Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Long Time...

Sorry for the long absence but when you have a two week Christmas break you get out of the habit and routine, then half the time I didn't have my computer or external hard drive with all of my pictures on it because they were being worked on, or I am never home long enough to even get on my blog and update. Here are a few things I have been doing the past month:

Kyle and Cheryl- Christmas Eve

One of my Christmas gifts- a red leather jacket from Kyle's parents
Went to Dumont Dunes with Kyle's family

Went snowboarding with a co-worker and friends
Cheryl and Kyle at Ontario Reign Hockey
New Years' Eve
Jetty at Dana Point where Kyle proposed to me

Cheryl & Kyle at San Juan Capistrano Mission
Cheryl & Kyle at Castle Park for my birthday

2 comments:

AnnEE said...

You guys are so hot together! When's your wedding again??

Amy-Alisa said...

You look so tan! We're all pasty here in middle America. Hope you had a great birthday, I was thinking of you!